Monday, December 7, 2009

Feel Goods

Museums and libraries are homes to me no matter what city I am in. Taking hours upon hours adoring every hushed moment in the museum (any, pick one) I have to admit that ending in the museum shop is one of my favorite parts of the day. Collecting ten too many note cards and taking in all the clever housewares and 300 page coffee table books of tasty artwork top my day with a dollop of whip cream and a cherry. It's visual stimulation overload with a price tag I could almost afford. And even on days I can't, the feels-goods I leave with are more than worth the visit.

That said, I'm currently in love with the following:

momastore.org


Marni via Style.com


Louise Bourgeois tea towel via mocastore.org


Ron Mueck sculpture


And always,

Egon Schiele

No comments:

Post a Comment