Friday, February 26, 2010

Morning

On Tuesday I leave for California for ten whole days! I'm so excited to be relieved from a New England winter. Though, it has been quite mild. Last night the rain was so heavy and the wind was so strong! Then I woke up this morning to sunshine pouring through my window. Outside has mostly dried out already. Still, I plan on packing for sunshine. This weekends prep for the trip includes doing lots of laundry.

I have a pile of alterations I'm taking with me to do with my Grandma. It blows my mind that in moving here I somehow didn't bring a sewing kit. I miss my sewing machine, and yesterday I popped into the local Singer shop and ended up leaving with notions to play with.

Thank God the sunshine is out today. Very, very, very excited about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment