Friday, June 4, 2010

Crafty Friday

This morning I finished up putting together my god daughter's birthday gift. She's turning five in a week, and I wanted to give her something fun for dress up. I found these little wooden sandals at the thrift store for $1.50 which I found by sheer luck. I sewed up a little reversible apron for when she bakes with mama, and a pretty little glittery crown. The card was fun to make, too. I didn't realize just how much I've missed covering everything in glitter.


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gift-giver you are. I wish someone would make me an apron for my birthday, cough cough, June 21st.

    Kidding!

    That is a seriously cute 50's apron and reversible. I can see why you left out the normal frill, it is probably easier for her to maintain without.

    ReplyDelete