Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Dad Doesn't Wear Ties

My Dad is HILARIOUS. He is the best story teller you'll ever meet, hands down. He gives sage advice, and has always, always, always let me be myself. He makes you feel like a million bucks when you walk into the room, and has been the one person in my life who has truly lived and taught me about unconditional love. He's a gentle soul, a great listener, and the single most important person in my life.
This year I didn't have the money to get a gift, but while looking through my cards for an appropriate Dad's Day card, I came across the birthday card I had meant to send him while I was in Boston. I read it, and oh my! So, along with a fresh card for Dad's Day, I'm finally sending him his super-uber-belated birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment